Building a Best-in-Class Government Staffing Firm?
90% Of Government Staffing Startups Fail. Our Clients Are The Other 10%.
TO ACCESS OUR EXPERIENCED RECRUITING TEAM AND OUR 1.4 MILLION+ ACTIVE CANDIDATE DATABASE, BOOK YOUR STRATEGY CALL AND WE'LL WALK YOU THROUGH EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS.
Growing a Gov't staffing firm is a lonely proposition
But doing it alone can be a dangerous one...
My name is Rob Kurz, a former minister and theologian turned entrepreneur and gov't staffing expert.
Since 2009, I've helped scale over 100 gov't staffing firms, and in doing so, helped talented entrepreneurs build their legacy in a world where 90% of government staffing firms fail before they even get out of the gate.
I'm proud to say that our clients are the other 10%, and we've helped these firms accelerate their revenue by handling the one thing that trips up the other 90%:
RECRUITING in the tightest labor market we've ever seen
Charlotte Byndas: Director of Recruitment Operations | Spectrum Health
"Andrew Carnegie once said.....'The average person puts only 25 percent of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more that 50 percent of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100 percent.' Rob is one of the few that are worth the handstand! Well connected and mindful of the importance of taking the time to listen the team at One Source Health Careers stands ahead of the crowd.